As part of the bedrock of a strong Cleveland and Northeast Ohio economy and community, the Boler School of Business offers students a rare combination of ethical grounding and forward-thinking innovation.
For nearly 500 years, the Society of Jesus has invested in education to make a difference in the world. At Boler, we attract students, teacher/scholars and partners who value a Jesuit inspired, next generation mindset and approach to leadership.
Experts with Real-World Expertise
The faculty at the Boler School of Business take you beyond grounding in theoretical knowledge to the insights of practical experience and beyond. Our dedicated full-time faculty work easily and naturally with the region’s top business executives to deliver:
- wisdom and a secure set of values that guide next generation business creators, innovators, managers and leaders
- new approaches to business education, new data-driven insights into management science, and new career arcs for bright minds committed to solving the world’s biggest problems
- projects and partnerships aligned around a new covenant by which we invest in a profitable and generative future
Change and Adaptation
In a world braced for both opportunity and challenge, a business graduate must learn and hold tight to certain basic principles that form the core of the Boler School of Business curriculum.
We pull from the liberal arts core to grow our capacity for holding productive tensions, resisting any pressures to make easy choices between fast changing and often competing priorities — resource scarcity, talent development and retention, civic duty and global citizenship.
Meeting the Challenge
At Boler, we aim to educate, graduate and mature fully reflective professionals who accept the challenge of leading innovation and creating value that sustains the bottom line, without causing irreparable harm.
We believe that opportunities await Boler graduates who graduate prepared to:
- deliver profit while delivering on purpose
- push beyond what’s legally right toward the moral imperative
- combine business know-how with deep social, cultural and emotional intelligence
- return shareholder value without forsaking stakeholder value
We invite you to join us.