Explore Financial Aid Resources
Academic Year 2019-2020
The base tuition rate for graduate programs offered by the Boler College of Business is $930 per credit hour.
Part-time MBA program
- The base tuition cost of the 33-credit hour Part-time Boler MBA program is $30,690.
Full-time MBA program
- The base tuition cost of the 10 course, 30 credit hour Full-Time Boler MBA program is $27,900.
Master of Science in Accountancy program
- The base tuition cost of the 10 course, 30 credit hour MS in Accountancy program is $27,900.
Additional fees are listed in the John Carroll University Graduate Program Bulletin. Tuition and fees are subject to change.
To apply for Financial Aid the following forms must be submitted:
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) for the appropriate academic year.
- Submit this form to the Federal Processing Center.
- You must be accepted to the program before any loan will be awarded for the Spring or Fall semester.
- You must be registered at least half-time (at least 4 credit hours per semester) to be eligible for the Stafford Loan.
If you require assistance for summer sessions, we recommend that you consider an alternative loan. Contact Financial Aid at 216.397.4248 in regards to summer courses.
Applications are available in the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid. Additional information about student aid is available online: