MS in Accountancy Admissions
Admissions information for the MS in Accountancy Program at Boler College of Business
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 2.8.
- Full-time professional work experience is not required.
A completed application package must be submitted no later than 30 days prior to the start of the academic term. Applicants are admitted on a rolling basis, however, the following dates are recommended as program admission decisions are made on a competitive basis:
- Fall: August 1
- Spring: December 1
- Graduate Assistantship Consideration: February 15
- Fellowship: March 1
- Summer: April 1
The following documents are required to complete your application for review:
- Application – APPLY TODAY
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
- Statement of Purpose – an essay titled, “Graduate business education: Enabling me to achieve my personal goals and become a leader.”
- Current resume.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation - letter(s) should comment on your academic achievements, managerial capabilities, and potential to flourish in a graduate business program. One Letter of Recommendation is required however you may may submit up to three.
- Additional requirements for international students may be found here.
Students who apply to the MS in Accountancy program are not required to submit GMAT/GRE scores for admission. Students who do submit standardized test scores (GMAT or GRE) however may qualify for Fellowship, Graduate Assistantship, and Scholarship opportunities. There is no code required for the GMAT. The GRE requires code 1342.
Tuition, Scholarships, and Financial Aid
Information about Tuition, Fellowships, Graduate Assistantships, Scholarships, and Financial Aid may be found on the Boler website Tuition, Scholarships and Financial Aid.