Professional MBA Admissions
Admissions information for the Professional MBA at Boler College of Business
- Two or more years of full-time professional work experience.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 2.8.
A completed application package must be submitted no later than 30 days prior to the start of the academic term. Applicants are admitted on a rolling basis, however, the following dates are recommended as program admission decisions are made on a competitive basis:
- Fall: August 1
- Spring: December 1
- Graduate Assistantship Consideration: February 15
- Summer: April 1
The following documents are required to complete your application for review:
- Application – APPLY TODAY.
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
- Statement of Purpose – an essay titled, “Graduate business education: Enabling me to achieve my personal goals and become a leader.”
- Current resume.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation - letter(s) should comment on your academic achievements, managerial capabilities, and potential to flourish in a graduate business program. One Letter of Recommendation is required however you may may submit up to three.
- Official scores on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) are required for consideration of certain scholarships and graduate assistantships. There is no code required for the GMAT. The GRE requires code 1342.
- Additional requirements for international students may be found here.
Employer Reimbursement Program
The Employer Reimbursement Program (ERP) allows the student to pay 33% of the semester’s total tuition and lab fees initially and pay the remaining 66% within four weeks of the last day of final exams for the semester of enrollment. The Employer Reimbursement Program is open to students in the Professional MBA program only and the student must be eligible to participate in their employer’s tuition reimbursement program. For additional details, please visit the John Carroll University Cashier's Office website here.
Tuition, Scholarships, and Financial Aid
Information about Tuition, Fellowships, Graduate Assistantships, Scholarships, and Financial Aid may be found on the Boler website Tuition, Scholarships and Financial Aid.