Graduates from John M. and Mary Jo Boler College of Business — including more than 700 company presidents and CEO’s — continue to play an oversized role in the region’s business and civic well-being.
In a global race for talent, attracting and retaining great Boler students (undergraduates and graduates) quickly translates into attracting and retaining the best possible accountants, finance and human resource managers, marketing and supply chain specialists for Cleveland and Northeast Ohio.
The Boler Corporate Partners Program invites companies to invest in the future of their talent pool and the future prosperity of Cleveland and Northeast Ohio.
Boler Corporate Partners Program: How it Works
Your modest annual membership fee gives you concierge access to top Boler talent through recruitment opportunities and increased exposure.
Boler Corporate Partners Program Benefits:
- Partner recognition on John M. and Mary Jo Boler College of Business Corporate Partners Program display.
- Logos — with clickable access to company talent recruitment page — on school website
- First access to Boler Résumé Books
- Face-to-face presentation to Boler Professional Development class once per semester.
- Meet the Recruiters Night (October 1, 2019) — free admission with premiere placement.
- University Career Fair (February 2020) — premiere placement and additional representatives/services.
- Inclusion in a minimum of one partner event per academic year with Boler student organizations
- Unlimited use of the Employer Relations Conference Suite for on-campus interviews
- Company feature in Faculty Newsletter
- Annual Corporate Partners Day, including:
- Information session
- Party on the Plaza/Quad (Fall 2019): Fun, interactive opportunity to engage with students outdoors on campus (weather permitting) and provide giveaway items, food, etc. while promoting your organization as a destination for internship and job opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in Boler College of Business students. We are currently at capacity for the 2018-2019 academic year. New applications to become a Boler Partner for the 2019-2020 academic year will reopen in June.
For more information, please contact Brandi Mandzak, Director of External Relations and Boler Professional Development Services.
Why Hire Boler?
CPA Pass Rates
John Carroll University accountancy graduates ranked #1 in Ohio for overall pass rate for First Time takers for both the Auditing & Attestation (AUD) and the Financial Accounting & Reporting sections (for institutions with at least 10 takers).
A $850,000 Parker Hannifin Foundation grant supports the Boler Professional Development Program, a key partnership to ensure that the Cleveland business community can compete in the global race for talent.
Cleveland Millennials Rising
A Cleveland Foundation study (The Fifth Migration: A Study of Cleveland Millennials) reveals that Cleveland ranks eighth nationally in the concentration of highly-educated millennials in the workforce (those with a graduate degree). The study also shows a dramatic gain of millennials in Downtown Cleveland – a 76 percent increase in 25- to 34-year-old residents from 2000 to 2012.